Datura Metel is native to North America, Mexico, and North Africa. This herb, though poisonous when taken in the wrong manner, holds a special place in Ayurveda since it has plenty of medicinal uses.
Medicinal Uses Of Datura Plant
- It pacifies the Vata and Kapha doshas.
- It warms the body.
- This herb boosts respiratory health and heals disorders of this system, like asthma.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It accelerates wound healing.
- Datura relieves pain too.
- It improves skin health.
- It helps heal from fever.
Dosage Of Datura Metel
Doctors generally prescribe not more than 100 grams of the seeds for adults.
Possible Side Effects (If Taken Wrongly)
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.