A plant that’s been used for a long time in traditional medicine, silver fir is scientifically known as abies alba. It’s quite commonly found in European mountains. Here’s everything you need to know about its uses, dosage as well as side effects.
Uses Of Silver Fir
- It decongests the chest.
- It promotes detoxification through urination.
- Since it’s antiseptic, it treats infections.
- It also has antimicrobial and antibiotic properties.
- It boosts immunity.
- This Ayurvedic medicine treats joint pains.
- It also relieves muscle pain.
- It fights fatigue.
- This herb helps heal flus.
- It treats anxiety as well as insomnia when used in aromatherapy.
Doctors generally prescribe not more than 60 ml of the decoction per day for adults.
- Muscle tightening
- Can aggravate asthma
- Pregnant and lactating women must exercise caution.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.