Solanum Indicum is also called poison berry, and brihati in India. It contains a variety of medicinal compounds, making it a popular Ayurvedic herb. Here is everything about its uses, dosage, and side effects.
Uses Of Solanum Indicum
- This herb reduces Vata and Kapha, while increasing Pitta.
- It reduces inflammation in the body, thus benefits those with conditions like asthma.
- It relieves pain as well as itching.
- This herb also treats disorders of the throat and respiratory system.
- It warms the body.
- It treats skin diseases.
- Brihati improves cardiovascular health too.
- It also boosts the functioning of the digestive system.
- It can help recover from fever.
- This herb promotes detoxification.
- It also calms the nervous system.
Adults are generally advised to take not more than 5 grams of the powder per day. It can also be taken with water, not more than 100 ml a day.
Increased heat in the body.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.