The anantamul plant is also called sariva, and scientifically known as hemidesmus indicus. The leaves as well as roots of this herb have a lot of importance in Ayurveda.
Uses Of Anantamul
- It balances all three doshas.
- It has earned popularity as a powerful detoxifier.
- This herb improves oral health.
- It can heal skin conditions like acne.
- It purifies blood.
- This herb relieves joint pain and stiffness.
- It can help manage blood sugar.
- It can also treat stomach disorders like diarrhoea.
- Ayurvedic doctors prescribe it for fever.
- It also treats cough and cold.
- It reduces excess heat in the body.
- This herb treats brain and nervous disorders too.
The general dosage for adults is up to 100 ml of the decoction per day.
There are no known side effects when taken in the proper dosage.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.