Arjuna powder comes from the bark of the arjuna tree, a cherished tree in the Ayurvedic system of health care. The ancient Ayurvedic experts found that arjun bark of this tree has special healing value. Since then, it’s been used as a medicine in powdered form.
Uses Of Arjuna Powder
- It balances Kapha and Pitta doshas.
- It cools down the body.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is also great for treating allergies.
- It helps prevent as well as reduce obesity.
- It has antioxidant properties, and therefore fights free radical damage.
- Arjun powder can help manage cholesterol as well as blood pressure.
- It boosts the body’s energy levels.
- It heals respiratory disorders.
- Arjuna bark powder also treats urinary disorders.
- It helps recover bleeding gums.
- It can treat cancer too.
- Since it has antibacterial properties, it can prevent and treat infections.
- It promotes quicker wound healing.
Doctors generally prescribe not more than 6 grams of arjun powder for adults daily.
- Vata aggravation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces blood glucose levels
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.