Indian gooseberry, known as ‘amalaki’ in Ayurveda, is a highly valued fruit that has much more vitamin C than oranges. It’s a rejuvenating as well as detoxifying fruit that’s great for immunity and strength. In powdered form, you can drink it as a juice everyday. This is most likely best way to consume amla, since you can get a full taste of the herb. Here’s some info about amalaki powder dosage and benefits.
Amalaki Powder Benefits
- It supplies the body with antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- It improves the quality of skin, making it look more youthful.
- The medicine reduces inflammation in the body.
- It promotes better digestion.
- It boosts metabolism.
- You can use it for healthy hair.
- It reduces Pitta.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- This medicine treats urinary conditions.
- It also balances blood sugar levels.
Amla Powder Dosage
Depending on your body constitution and condition, a doctor is best to tell you how to drink Amla juice. Generally, the dosage is up to 1 teaspoon, once or twice a day.