The Chirata herb, also known as kirayat, chirota, and chiraita, is a valued Ayurvedic herb native to the Himalayas. People have used it traditionally to treat ailments for thousands of years. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Benefits Of The Chirata Herb
- It pacifies the Pitta and Kapha doshas.
- It cools the body.
- This herb treats chronic fever.
- It heals cough and cold.
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- The chiraita plant treats excess sleepiness.
- It improves skin health.
- It treats bleeding disorders.
- This herb also boosts wound healing.
- It disinfects the skin.
- It can help heal asthma.
- This medicine also improves digestion.
- It helps reduce blood glucose levels.
The generally considered safe dosage is up to 3 grams a day for adults. Doctors usually advise taking it with water.
- Increased coolness in the body
- Lower blood sugar
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.