Also called kumari in Ayurveda, aloe vera is one of the most popular herbs across the world. Packed with a variety of medicinal properties, it comes of use to people with many medical conditions. Here are the uses, dosage, and side effects of aloe vera.
Uses Of Aloe Vera
- It reduces Pitta and Vata doshas.
- It cools the body.
- This medicine can cure skin burns.
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- It treats constipation.
- Aloe vera clears off acne.
- It detoxifies the body.
- It improves vision.
- This medicine can also boost sexual stamina.
- It fights ageing.
- It also treats cardiovascular conditions like cholesterol.
- This herb vera helps heal wounds.
- It thins blood.
The generally considered safe dose is up to 50 ml per day for adults.
- Blood thinning
- Excess cooling
- Higher bleeding
- Can cause diarrhoea
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.