What is arnica montana? Native to North America and Europe, this ancient nutrient-rich herb has been widely used in European folk medicine, homeopathy, and also in Ayurveda. Let’s take a look the the arnica montana uses as well as possible side effects.
Arnica Montana Uses
- It treats arthritis.
- It reduces inflammation.
- Arnica montana benefits those with muscle injuries.
- It also treats muscle and joint ache.
- It promotes wound healing.
- What is arnica montana used for? Also for ulcers.
- It treats skin burns.
- It improves heart health, since it can lower cholesterol.
Depending on your doctor’s advice, you can use this medicine in the form of a pill, cream, aromatherapy ingredient, or gel. It can be very dangerous when consumed without a doctor’s advice, so please consult one first.
- When consumed in the wrong dosage: indigestion, high blood pressure, and even death.
- Can produce allergic reactions
Note: Posts on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness about natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.