Atibala is the indian name for Indian mallow, scientifically known as Abutilon Indicum. This Ayurvedic herb offers many uses for medical conditions as well as general health.
Uses Of Atibala
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- It improves the health of the nervous system.
- This herb has laxative effects, and can therefore treat constipation.
- It also treats stomach conditions like irritable bowel syndrome.
- It fights bacterial infections.
- This herb improves cardiovascular health.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It also boosts sexual health and stamina.
- This medicine gets rid of chest congestion.
- It treats bleeding disorders.
- It also treats brain ailments.
- This herb boosts strength.
The generally accepted safe dosage per day for adults is up to 3 grams of the root powder.
No known side effects.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.