Avipattikar Churna is an Ayurvedic formulation made with ingredients like ginger, long pepper, cardamom as well Indian gooseberry. Here’s a summary about the Avipattikar Churna benefits, dosage as well as possible side effects.
Avipattikar Churna Benefits
- This medicine treats chronic gastritis.
- It relieves the symptoms of gastritis like constipation, heartburn as well as indigestion.
- It boosts appetite.
- And it treats hyperacidity.
- Avipattikar churna treats illnesses of the urinary system too.
- It is beneficial for those with kidney stones.
- It also boosts the health of the liver and cures liver-related illnesses.
Avipattikar Churna Dosage
Generally, doctors advise taking up to 5 grams for adults and up to 3 grams for children, twice a day before meals.
Avipattikar Churna Side Effects
- Abdominal pain
This article is solely for the purpose of information and is not medical advice – so, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.