Belonging to the sunflower family, Bhringaraj is also called False Daisy and Eclipta Alba. This herb has a whole bunch of uses in the Ayurvedic system of medicine.
- It warms the body.
- It balances the Kapha and Vata doshas.
- This herb treats liver disorders.
- It also treats skin conditions.
- It heals hair loss.
- Bringaraj capsules can also improve the quality of hair.
- It treats eye diseases.
- It can also help treat asthma.
- This herb reduces inflammation in the body.
- It provides pain relief.
- It gets rid of toxin build up.
- Bhringaraja purifies blood.
- Bhringraj benefits those with low libido.
Doctors generally prescribe up to 2 grams of this herb per day for adults. The way it is taken depends on each case.
Eclipta Alba Side Effects
When taken in normal doses, it has no side effects.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.