Kaishore Guggulu contains a range of Ayurvedic ingredients like Amruta, Guggulu, Danti, Triphala, and Ghrita. It can take care of many medical conditions. Check out the benefits of this medicine, as well as its dosage and side effects.
Benefits of Kaishore Guggulu
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- It can also treat abdominal tumours.
- Indigestion can be healed with Kaishore Guggulu.
- It treats cold as well as cough.
- It also can heal gout.
- This medicine can tackle fibromyalgia.
- It can help manage blood sugar.
- It also takes care of blood disorders.
- This medicine helps reduce weight.
- It also reduces high cholesterol.
- It can treat various urinary disorders.
- Doctors prescribe it for dysmenorrhea.
- It works as a natural remedy for skin problems like acne and psoriasis.
- This medicine also treats non healing wounds.
Dosage of Kaishore Guggulu
The general Kaishore Guggulu dosage for adults is up to 3 grams a day after meals.
Side Effects of Kaishore Guggulu
- Increased urination
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.