If you suffer from chronic constipation and have visited an Ayurvedic doctor, chances are that you’ve been prescribed Kayam Churna. Made with natural ingredients like senna leaves, black salt as well as liquorice, this medicine has many benefits for digestive problems.
Benefits of Kayam Churna
- It has laxative effects.
- It cures chronic constipation.
- The medicine heals mouth ulcers that result from constipation.
- It treats acidity arising from constipation.
- It gets rid of excess gas in the system.
- And it also relieves headaches linked with constipation.
How to Take Kayam Churna
The general dosage for it is 1 or 2 teaspoons along with warm water before going to sleep.
- Dependence on the medication
This article is solely for the purpose of information and is not medical advice – so, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.