Mucuna Pruriens, also called ‘kapikacchu’ and the ‘atmagupta herb’ in Ayurveda, is a powerful herb that offers a variety of medicinal benefits. Here’s a gist about its uses, dosage, and side effects of the Mucuna Pruriens Ayurvedic medicine. Read on!
Uses of the Mucuna Pruriens Ayurvedic Medicine
- It pacifies all three doshas.
- It provides the body with warmth.
- This herb boosts sexual stamina as well as libido.
- It increases immunity.
- It strengthens the body.
- Kapikacchu accelerates wound healing.
- It is considered to cause menstruation in women.
- It can treat anxiety.
- This herb also relieves joint pain.
Dosage of Mucuna Pruriens
Doctors generally prescribe kapikacchu seeds. The amounts and methods differ from case to case. The general safe amounts are up to 10 grams a day in adults.
- Bloating in the stomach
- Burning and itching on the skin
- Lower blood glucose levels
This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.