Shilajit is a very special Ayurvedic medicine found in the Himalayas. For thousands of years, this black semi-solid herb has treated a variety of health conditions. It’s packed with powerful medicinal properties. So, here are its health benefits, dosage rules, as well as side effects.
Uses Of Shilajit
- It reduces Pitta and Kapha doshas.
- It boosts energy levels.
- This herb may treat diabetes.
- It also helps cure urinary tract infections.
- This medicine elevates moods.
- It treats sexual problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Shilajit benefits those with unhealthy skin.
- It also supports a healthy brain.
- This herb promotes hormonal balance.
- It relieves pain.
- It also boosts cardiovascular health.
- Lower inflammation is also among the benefits of shilajit.
Doctors generally prescribe not more than 500 mg of the capsule per day. Dosage depends on individual conditions.
Alterations in blood pressure
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.