Baidyanath Kutajarishta is a powerful Ayurvedic medicine made with ingredients like grapes, jaggery, kutaja, and dhataki. Here is a gist about its uses, dosage, and side effects.
Uses of Baidyanath Kutajarishta
- It treats diarrhoea.
- It can also heal dysentery.
- This formulation treats flatulence.
- It can treat bronchitis.
- It provides relief from cough.
- This medicine also gets rid of intestinal worms.
- It boosts overall digestive strength.
- It also helps heal from fever.
Doctors generally advise taking up to 24 ml for adults, after meals.
- Pregnant women must exercise caution
- Constipation if taken in the wrong quantity
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.