Also called Bachnag, aconitum ferox, and Monk’s Hood, Aconite is an extremely powerful herb that’s been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a range of ailments. Here’s all about the dosage, side effects, and benefits of aconite.
The Benefits of Aconite
- It pacifies Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- It treats digestive disorders.
- This herb improves the absorption of nutrients.
- It warms up the body.
- It boosts fertility in men.
- One of the popular aconitum ferox medicinal uses is for poisoning.
- It can treat cold, fever, cough, and sore throats.
- It improves strength.
- This herb boosts immunity.
- It can heal respiratory conditions like asthma.
- It can be useful in treating gout.
- This herb can also help heal conditions of the eyes.
- It can provide a lot of relief in sciatica.
Doctors generally prescribe up to 120 mg. This herb can be extremely toxic and cause death – so always consult a doctor before taking it.
- Increased heat
- Poisoning in high doses
This article is solely for the purpose of imparting information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.