Hadjod, also called Harjor and scientifically, Cissus quadrangularis, is a herb belonging to the grape family. In Ayurveda, Hadjod capsules have been used to treat a range of conditions.
- This herb pacifies Kapha and Vata.
- It provides the body with heat.
- It boosts bone health.
- The Harjor plant treats ailments of the digestive system like diarrhoea, constipation, and stomach worms.
- It helps the body flush out toxins.
- It helps lose weight.
- There are Hadjo d plant uses for those with low libido and sexual stamina.
- It boosts strength in the body.
- It can control diabetes.
Dosage of Hadjod Capsules
Generally, doctors prescribe taking it up to twice a day. Although, this differs from case to case. Never take it without a doctor’s prescription.
- Aggravation of Pitta dosha
This article is solely for the purpose of imparting information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Before using anything as a medicine, always consult your doctor.