Bog labrador tea is scientifically termed as rhododendron groenlandicum. It’s also known as swamp tea. The native Americans cherished this plant. It also has many uses in Ayurveda, which we will discuss in this article along with information about the side effects.
Uses Of Bog Labrador Tea
- It helps manage blood sugar in diabetics.
- It reduces the rate of inflammation in the body.
- Lower risk of cancer is also one of the bog labrador tea benefits.
- It reduces oxidative stress in the body.
- It improves digestive health.
- The essential oil can be used for aromatherapy.
- When taken as a tea, it’s a refreshing beverage.
- It has been traditionally used to treat gangrene.
- It also treats asthma.
- Skin burn treatment is another bog labrador tea use.
- It can provide relief from heartburn.
In unfit amounts, it can cause vomiting, stomach ache, headache, indigestion, dizziness, drowsiness, and even death.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.