Clerodendrum serratum is also called bharangi (Hindi) and blue glory. This pungent tasting herb has immense medicinal value, thanks to its range of nutrients. Check out the clerodendrum serratum medicinal uses, dosage, and side effects.
Clerodendrum Serratum Medicinal Uses
- It pacifies Kapha as well as Vata doshas.
- It warms the body.
- This herb is excellent for respiratory disorders.
- Ayurvedic doctors prescribe it as a decongestant.
- It also boosts digestive health.
- It helps treat fever.
- Bharangi reduces inflammation.
- It can promote wound healing.
- It also fights infection.
The generally prescribed dosage is up to 6 grams a day for adults.
It is considered safe in prescribed dosage.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.