Kanchanar guggulu contains a combination of herbs like cardamom, long pepper, ginger, black pepper, and triphala. Here is a simple outline about the benefits of kanchanar guggulu, as well as its dosage and the side effects you should watch out for.
Benefits of Kanchanar Guggulu
- It promotes detoxification.
- It brings hormonal balance.
- Being a Kapha-pacifying medicine, it reduces weight.
- It treats PCOS.
- It heals ulcers.
- This medicine also reduces fibroids.
- It can heal goitre and other thyroid-related conditions.
- It boosts reproductive health.
- Kanchanar guggul can relieve cold and cough.
- It treats skin diseases.
- Being antibacterial, it accelerates wound healing.
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- This medicine also can treat respiratory disorders.
- It is also used to treat tumours.
The general dosage of kanchanar guggulu tablets is up to thrice a day, on a full stomach. However, this may depend on the health condition as well as the patient’s mind-body type.
Side Effects of Kanchanar Guggulu
- Disturbance in digestion
- Weight loss
- Loose stools
This article is solely for the purpose of information and is not medical advice – so, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.