Ashoka is botanically called saraca asoka. Ashoka powder comes from the bark of the ashoka tree, historically known for its medicinal uses in Ayurveda. These days, this healing Ayurvedic herb is available worldwide since you can easily buy ashoka online. This article discusses the uses, dosage, and side effects of ashoka powder.
Uses Of Ashoka Powder
- It helps heal fever as well as chest congestion.
- It treats eye disorders.
- The ashoka herb reduces inflammation.
- It treats skin conditions.
- It promotes wound healing.
- Ashoka bark powder detoxifies the body.
- It helps treat anorexia as well as body weakness.
- It helps manage blood sugar levels.
- This herb also improves cardiovascular health.
- It can prevent cancer.
- It treats digestive problems like bloating as well as diarrhoea.
- This medicine also treats heavy menstruation.
Generally, adults are advised to take up to 6 grams along with warm water.
There are no known side effects of this herb.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.