Ajmoda is what celery seed is called in Hindi. It is widely used in Asian cooking, and it also has curative properties that make it a valuable medicine in Ayurveda.
Celery Seed Benefits
- It improves appetite.
- It reduces bloating in the body.
- This seed pacifies Vata as well as Kapha.
- It’s also great for digestion.
- It improves cardiovascular health.
- Celery seed gives warmth to the body.
- It stimulates libido as well as sexual stamina.
- It removes worms.
- This medicine strengthens the body.
- It treats conditions of the urinary tract.
- It can help gain weight.
- Uterine contractions
- Drop in blood pressure
- Allergic reactions
This article is solely for the purpose of information and is not medical advice – so, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.