This powder is an excellent natural medicine. It’s loaded with nutrients such as vitamins A, C and E, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and zinc . Here’s a gist about wheatgrass powder, as well as its dosage and side effects. Read on!
- It improves digestive health.
- It increases blood circulation.
- This medicine boosts immunity.
- It improves the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It helps lose weight.
- With its abundant nutrients, it nourishes the body.
- It brings about better pH balance, since it is alkaline.
- It has a detoxifying effect on the system.
- You can use it to treat acne naturally and improve skin health.
- Another use of wheatgrass is that it reduces fatigue.
Wheatgrass Powder Dosage
Doctors advise varying amounts of this medicine, depending on each case. They generally advise taking it before meals.
- Appetite loss
- Allergic reactions
This article is solely for the purpose of imparting information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice.