Made with many natural ingredients like camphor, turmeric, black pepper, Indian gooseberry, and cinnamon, Chandraprabha Vati is a versatile Ayurvedic formulation. It’s also called Chandraprabha Gulika.
Uses Of Chandraprabha Vati
- It fights inflammation.
- It improves digestion.
- This medicine boosts hemoglobin levels and thus increases energy.
- It relaxes the muscles.
- It also reduces hypertension.
- Chandraprabha Vati benefits those with body weakness.
- It busts stress.
- It can treat depression.
- This medicine can also relieve lower backache.
- It can treat menstrual disorders like painful menses and PCOS.
- It can also bring about better hormonal balance in women.
- In men, it can treat sexual disorders like impotency.
- Also treats kidney stones.
The generally prescribed Chandraprabha Vati dosage is 1 gram a day for adults, in divided doses.
- Can aggravate stomach ulcers
- Unsafe for those with excess iron
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.