A herb that’s been used as a traditional medicine for hundreds of years, pueraria mirifica is certainly worth knowing about! Also known as White Kwao Krua, this medicine packs quite a bunch of healing properties. Check out these pueraria mirifica uses as well as side effects…
Pueraria Mirifica Uses
- It treats menopause symptoms.
- It balances estrogen levels.
- Traditionally, it has been used to boost vitality.
- It improves appetite.
- It can treat osteoporosis.
- Antioxidant effects are among the pueraria mirifica benefits
- It can also work as an insecticide.
- As part of beauty creams, it improves skin health – though there isn’t enough research to back it up.
- Hair growth is also another pueraria mirifica health benefit.
Possible Side Effects
Apart from the uses, you should take note of these potential side effects:
- Aggravation in asthma
- Altered blood sugar levels
- Worsening of migraines
Note: Posts on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness about natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.