Did you know salvia hispanica or chia seeds make for an excellent Ayurvedic remedy for many health conditions? Popular today as a superfood, these seeds are packed with medicinal properties.
Uses Of Chia Seeds
- Since they contain lots of fibre, they boost digestion.
- They supply the body with many antioxidants.
- They prevent as well as reduce signs of premature ageing.
- These seeds also fight obesity.
- They increase energy levels.
- They strengthen bones.
- Chia seeds benefit those with cardiovascular conditions.
- They can also fight cancer.
- They help manage blood sugar.
- Laxative effects
- Allergic reactions
Note: Posts on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness about natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.