It is said that height of an individual tends to grow up to a particular age. For men its 25 years and for women it’s 21 years. However, with the right diet and better lifestyle changes right from the beginning, one can still go on to increase their height. Here is how to increase height naturally without any negative side effects.
Height Growth Treatment In Ayurveda
1. Ashwagandha And Milk
This is a powerful Ayurvedic herb that helps in increasing your height. Mix 2 tbsp of Ashwagandha powder in a glass of cow milk and add some jaggery for taste. Drink it at night right before going to bed and do this for at least 45 days to see the results. But, while you are on this remedy, avoid the consumption of fast food, or else you will not really see any significant results.
2. Ashwagandha And Black Sesame
Finely grind ashwagandha and black sesame seeds, and them sieve them well. Every day, add 5 date palm fruits in this mix and eat them with around 10 grams of cow ghee. Consume this mix for the next 40 days and you’re likely to experience positive results.
A natural way to increase height is by making use of a combination of herbs that act as a supplement to your diet and helps strengthen your bones. Herbs like Guduchi, Shatavari, harad, and guggul are amongst the best ones.
This Is How To Increase Height Naturally
Lifestyle And Dietary Tips
1. Increase your Vitamin A intake which can be found in foods like tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, yellow fruits, and carrots.
2. Lower the consumption of processed foods, oily snacks, and excessive sugars as they are harmful to the growth of your body.
3. Take rest for an ample amount of time. Sleep especially in the dark as it allows your body to produce all the hormones required to maintain a good health. When hormones secrete in an expected manner is when your body responds positively.
4. Avoid excessive cigarette smoking, coffee, tea, alcohol or any damaging drugs.
5. Take a diet that’s well balanced and contains all the essential nutrients. Make sure you are consuming all your portions. This will strengthen your body muscles.
6. You have to make sure that you aren’t always bending your spinal cord while sitting or walking. This actually works to enhance the growth of your height. Keep your back straight and make sure it’s always pulled backward.
7. Exercising is essential for a healthy growth of your body. Some stretching, swimming and cycling can regenerate your body tissues to release the blockage.
8. Maintain a positive mindset. You do not have to feel embarrassed or let yourself down just because of certain physical features. Follow a healthy routine and see an expert if you feel there’s some serious issue.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.