Shatavari in English is called Asparagus Racemosus. It is a popular Ayurvedic herb that finds its place in scores of medicinal formulations, since it offers a wide range of benefits – especially for women.
Benefits of Shatavari
- Shatavari treats infertility in women as well as men.
- It increases libido and sexual stamina.
- It reduces the signs of ageing.
- The herb improves the quality as well as quantity of breast milk.
- It also boosts the quality and quantity of sperm.
- It balances hormones in women.
- Also, it can treat menorrhagia.
- This herb herb heals acne.
- It treats diarrhoea.
- The herb boosts strength and immunity.
- It promotes peaceful sleep.
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- This herb increases estrogen in women.
- It may cause weight gain.
- It can alter blood sugar levels.
This article is solely for the purpose of information and is not medical advice – so, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.