The thought of being amidst the aroma of soothing essential oils is indeed relaxing in itself. Neroli oil a.k.a. Orange Blossom is one such prized extraction from the nature that’s known to stimulate one’s intellect, build confidence, maintain emotional stability, bring up the sexual desires, and treat many disorders. Neroli oil benefits to pacify aggravated Vata as well as Pitta, along with increasing Kapha. Its remedial properties invigorate your senses and systematically treat imbalances. Therefore, here’s a detailed explanation of the wonderful neroli essential oil benefits for your skin and overall health.
Neroli Oil Benefits
1. Neroli Oil Repairs Your Skin.
In place of your regular anti-scar cream or lotion, use neroli oil. Having regenerative properties, the oil deeply penetrates into your skin cells to prevent oxidative damage. It eventually gets rid of fine lines, acne, scars, and infections.
2. It Intensifies Your Sexual Interests.
To augment your intimacy levels and have a good time together, make use of the neroli oil benefits. Since ages, the oil is regarded an aphrodisiac. So, to spice up your love life, simply use the oil as a room freshener or add it to your bath water. You can also go for a full body massage (abhyanga) to enhance libido levels.
3. It Helps Control Hypertension.
The neroli oil benefits are known to significantly lower your blood pressure levels. It helps regulate your cardiovascular functions.
4. Neroli Oil Benefits During Menstruation.
The oil is a potent pain reliever. Therefore, it eases menstrual cramps and other PMS symptoms. It also promotes a sense of well being, improves your mood, and lowers other related discomforts.
5. It Helps Alleviate Inflammation.
Having anti-inflammatory properties, neroli oil benefits to reduce both acute as well as chronic inflammations in the body. This, in turn, rids several other disorders.
6. It Fights Off Depression.
Since neroli oil has sedative properties, it relieves anxiety, anger, irritation as well as restlessness. It helps to relax the depressive thoughts and eases the metabolic functions. Simple inhalation does wonders to calm your mind and body.
7. Neroli Oil Benefits Digestive Disorders.
Not only is it one of the best massaging oils, but neroli oil also prevents gastrointestinal problems. It naturally boosts appetite, along with getting rid of vomiting as well as indigestion. The oil further expels unwanted gas and relieves related inflammations or aches.
8. Neroli Essential Oil Benefits Are Antimicrobial.
Neroli Oil Uses
- Use a few drops in your diffuser to breath germ-free air.
- Mix it with argon or jojoba oil to apply on the skin for a rejuvenating experience.
- Put a few drops on your pillow for a good night’s sleep.
- Dilute some neroli oil in water and dab with cotton on problem areas of the skin to prevent infections or breakouts.
- Alleviate stress simply by sniffing the oil.
- Mix it in your bathing water to prevent severe PMS symptoms.
Note: Articles on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness on natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.