Premature ejaculation can be both embarrassing as well as difficult to deal with. But it’s more common than you’d expect – one in every five men experiences it at some point in his life! Ayurveda views this condition as a result of aggravation in the Vata and Pitta doshas. They lead to imbalanced hormone levels, high stress and performance anxiety, and improper blood circulation. A poor diet and lifestyle, STDs, and age related factors also cause and contribute. The good news is that there are plenty of remedies offered by Ayurveda. In this article, we’re going to take a look at the symptoms of and Ayurvedic solutions for premature ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms
- Lack of control over ejaculation
- Minimal sexual satisfaction
- Ejaculation that is too quick
- Performance anxiety
AYURVEDIC SOLUTIONS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature Ejaculation Home Remedies
- Massage your penis with sesame oil and mustard oil. Add an ounce of sesame oil to 10 drops of mustard oil.
- You can also practise daily abhyanga, this will improve your emotional and sexual health.
- Add saffron to warm milk and drink every night.
- Chew 3 cloves of raw garlic everyday. This improves vitality as well as blood circulation.
- Drink ginger tea. (Avoid if you are a Pitta type)
- Take ashwagandha root powder with milk.
- Eat dates everyday along with a glass of milk.
- You can also try shatavari capsules.
- Another extremely effective herb for premature ejaculation is triphala.
- Practise Pranayama daily.
- You can learn yoga poses and practise them daily:
- Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose)
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose)
- Ushtrasana (Camel Pose)
- Halasana (Plough Pose)
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Pacifying your dosha with diet can be just the premature ejaculation cure you need. It’s advised to first identify your dosha – whether it is Vata or Pitta aggravation causing the issue.
If you have a Vata aggravation, you must follow a Vata pacifying diet. This means to eat more of foods that are sweet, sour, and salty. On the other hand, avoid food that is bitter, astringent, and pungent. Stick to food that is warm, oily, and fresh.
If you have Pitta aggravation, follow a Pitta pacifying diet. This means, you need to eat more of food that is cooling, sweet, bitter, and astringent. On the other hand, avoid pungent, salty, and sour tastes.
Masturbate 2 hours before intercourse. Be active. At the same time, don’t overwork yourself since it will further aggravate Vata and Pitta. It’s extremely important to get plenty of sleep; this ensures better hormonal balance and sexual as well as emotional health. Reduce stress with yoga and meditation.
As you see, there is a lot you can do since there are so many Ayurvedic solutions for premature ejaculation that you can incorporate in your daily life. It’s important to remember that it may take some time. But with consistent efforts, you can surely overcome the problem and enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.