“Yoga music seduces our heart to awaken, to feel more deeply, boldly, and colorfully the preciousness of being human. ~ Sean Johnson
You might prefer practicing in complete silence for a sensory break, but calming as well as exotic sounds, in fact, some relaxing yoga music enlivens the session. Hardly anyone would disagree that music doesn’t tranquilize. It helps you feel in a way that’s certain to your practice. Moreover, every track evokes a different response within the body to better reflect on the asanas. So, personalize your peaceful yoga music playlist, practice while connecting to those beats as well as see how it keeps you energized throughout. Moreover, it’s a perfect way to stay upbeat on those lazy, dull or boring days when nothing really seems to work.
Why Music With Yoga?
Music gets you in tune with your practice. It’s a combination worth trying.
- Keeps you motivated and the energy levels high.
- It helps maintain focus in longer holds.
- Promotes active movements.
- Evokes a sense of positivity.
- Pumps-up for a challenging pose.
- It can be soothing while in a slower pose.
The point is, yoga music feels soulful. Why not use it to inculcate a Zen state of mind. Listening to realtime leaves that shuffle or chirping birds wouldn’t be possible every time. But relaxing yoga music with diverse nature sounds can definitely be. So, here are our top picks:
Best Yoga Music Playlists
For Longer Sessions …
1. The mesmerizing sound of flute takes you to another level.
2. It’s a collection of five different tracks. Ananda is our favorite out of all.
3. The second this playlist starts, you’ll be all into it.
4. This one’s a great piece for ashtanga, Hatha as well as vinyasa yoga sessions. It helps you get deeper into the practice.
Going Hour By Hour …
1. To be able to stick to your practices, music works like magic. Give this track a try – it’s a great compilation for every amazing yoga asana. You’ll definitely love it.
2. To get the most out of your practice along with your own self, this yoga music playlist is quite different from the rest.
3. For your vinyasa practice, here are some new-age vibes. These will help you stay in a good mood throughout.
4. This one’s our personal favorite. Such an energetic track that goes well with those power yoga sessions.
5. This relaxing yoga music playlist instills warmth as well as tranquility. Therefore, you will always keep coming back to it.
6. This sequence isn’t disruptive nor it’s boring. The playlist is quite energetic yet soothing for your morning yoga sessions.
7. It’s a great collection put together to bring out the inner yogi in you.
8. For those no-nonsense days, here’s a super soothing as well as a relaxing track.
9. The playlist is serene yet powerful as well as gives a great start to your everyday yoga sessions. Also, here are some everyday yoga poses you can try.
11. To awaken the Kundalini energy, here’s a spiritual compilation. All the tracks are particularly dedicated to making you feel protective as well as that invincible belongingness.
For Shorter Sessions …
1. To connect with your breath, such a peaceful yoga music playlist is a must-have. Check out here some of the best breathing exercises you can go for.
2. To help you focus on the inner you, plunge into this divine track for yoga. Therefore, it’s kind of great for beginners.
3. Snatam Kaur’s voice is like food for the soul. Experience the magic yourself with this best yoga music playlist.
4. This is a quick as well as a go-to compilation for those before-work or late night sessions.
5. …. And then there’s nothing more healing than the sound of the universe – Om!
Tell us which are your favorites. Share your thoughts in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!