“You must understand that you are a woman. When you write it, you should write it like this: I AM A WOMAN. That is how powerful kundalini yoga is.” ` Yogi Bhajan
The teachings of Kundalini Yoga are transformative as well as divine. These instill a sense of belongingness, develop confidence, reinforce creativity and help you understand the potential within. The practice exhibits energy that helps you embrace your inner self, works on your spiritual development, enhances the subconscious and passes down the wisdom onto each generation. Be it about the enchanting mantras or the kundalini yoga poses, each of them leaves a powerful impact. The kundalini energy is awakening, protective as well as energizing. It teaches you the art of being a woman of substance, the one who is graceful and also invincible.
What Is Kundalini Yoga?
It is an almost 7000 years old practice that helps awaken the latent female energy lying at the bottom of the spine. Diverse techniques and not just yoga asanas make up the kriya. Every technique is specifically designed to benefit the female mind as well as body. The energy this practice radiates helps a woman relax, believe in herself and enliven her spirit. Kundalini awakening sessions not only focus on a few yoga poses but also aim towards relieving stress and understanding the emotions through correct breathing techniques, mantra chanting, and meditation.
Kundalini Yoga Benefits
- It relieves stress as well as anxiety.
- It helps instill deep respect and attachment towards womanhood.
- The practice relaxes your nervous system so you can better express yourself.
- It makes you feel happy.
- It’s a sophisticated means to help get rid of negative thoughts.
- The practice encourages you to confidently walk your own spiritual voyage.
- You are more mindful of the feminine energies around.
- The mantras connect you with the essence of mother nature.
- A kundalini awakening session can bring you satisfaction, happiness and help achieve prosperity.
- It helps strengthen your breath work, circulate more oxygen in the bloodstream as well as promote the ability to make better choices.
- It is one of the fastest ways of overcoming fatigue.
- You feel weightless and recognize your intrinsic abilities to stay more mindful.
- It improves your posture, gives a good stretch to your body, controls anger, relieves eye fatigue as well as corrects any obnoxious breathing patterns.
Kundalini Yoga Poses
Some of the best kundalini yoga poses include a set of the following asanas and more:
- Alternate Leg Lifts
- Cow Pose
- Leg Stretching
- Cobra Pose
- Downward-Facing Dog Pose
- Camel Pose
- Cross Crawl
- Bow Pose
- Shoulder Stand
- Child’s Pose
- Life Nerve Stretch
- Corpse Pose
These and more such kundalini yoga poses have the potential to illuminate your inner strength. Therefore, they help promote relaxation, improve digestion, stimulate movement, boost self-esteem and benefit you from top to toe.
Note: Articles on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness on natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.