Ledum palustre is popularly called marsh labrador as well as wild rosemary. Its scientific name is rhododendron tomentosum. This aromatic herb has a host of medicinal abilities, which we discuss in this post.
Ledum Palustre Uses
- It can treat and prevent infections.
- It tackles water retention.
- Diabetes control is one of the popular ledum palustre benefits.
- It decongests the chest.
- It also treats diarrhea.
- There are ledum palustre medicinal uses for rheumatoid arthritis.
- It promotes detoxification through urination.
- Soothing of the nerves is also among the health benefits.
- Unsafe during pregnancy since it can cause abortions
- Can aggravate digestive ailments
- Can worsen kidney ailments
- Also has sedative effects
Note: Posts on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness about natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.