Not as a replacement but to support even further, comes a refined form of traditional yoga – Broga Yoga. It is a fairly new trend that gives every man those iron muscles. The Broga workout is gaining immense popularity amongst both men and women, especially those who are into bodybuilding and weight lifting. Women too are vigorously getting into this practice for developing their core strength as well as their flexibility!
A typical Broga workout class looks much like a power yoga class where men undergo muscle development and strength training with intensive exercises that makes the entire thing challenging.
Benefits Of Broga
1. Broga workouts correct your breath work, allow you to learn to strengthen yoga postures and help you adopt a stress-free lifestyle.
2. Broga incorporates better stretching techniques in one’s fitness regime.
3. Broga exercises support a faster weight loss process.
4. It promotes better blood flow to the muscles.
5. Broga has calming effects on the body which are much like the traditional yoga techniques.
6. Broga workouts build better upper body muscles and also provide a person with enhanced flexibility.
7. It is designed to prevent the risk of injuries as the exercises are intense from the very first day.
8. Broga balances your body as well as mind.
9. It helps you deal with several physical and mental complications.
10. Broga helps develop stamina, endurance, concentration, and improve athletic performance.
11. The workout promotes a speedy recovery process and promotes better mobility.
12. It is beneficial in reducing the symptoms of depression.
The Broga Yoga has been founded by Matt Miller who believes that the practice is pretty much trending and is a holistic routine for athletes. Therefore, the workout focuses on six key areas of your body and provides an integrated experience. The Broga exercises target:
- Shoulders – Headstand, dolphin pose, and the downward dog pose
- Chest – Side plank, press-ups, and dirty dog
- Back – Split, pelvic press, side triangle, and seated twist
- Legs – Sumo squat, warrior lunge, and pigeon stretch
- Arms – Triangle pose
- Core Strength Training
This is essentially a full body yoga which is also called as Broga Sizzle. Broga definitely takes time but it has proven to show up guaranteed results and help balance your mind and body.
Note: Articles on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness on natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.