A herb that’s grown on the Earth since the dinosaur era, equisetum arvense is better known as field horsetail. This ancient plant has many uses in Ayurveda, which you will discover in this post.
Uses Of Field Horsetail
- It provides the body with potent antioxidants.
- It helps boost immunity.
- This herb fights inflammation.
- It can treat arthritis as well as osteoporosis.
- It relieves pain.
- This plant also sedates the nerves.
- It promotes wound healing.
- It gets rid of fluid retention.
- Equisetum Arvense fights infection.
- It boosts liver health.
- It also improves brain function.
- This medicine can treat enlarged prostate problems.
Doctors generally prescribe around 2-3 grams brewed as a tea.
- Reduced thiamine levels
- Loss of potassium through urination
- Nicotine toxicity
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.