If you frequently keep catching infections and your body isn’t strong enough to face the effects of seasonal changes, a mix of garlic and honey benefits your system. Both the ingredients ensure good health and act as effective antibiotics. Let us tell you what more benefits this wonderful mix has to offer.
Raw Garlic Benefits
- It’s a powerful antioxidant.
- Garlic works as a natural immunity booster.
- It reduces the symptoms of cough and cold.
- It contains vitamin C, fiber as well as manganese
- This herb has an anti-cancerous as well as anti-microbial effect on the body.
Raw Honey Benefits
- It helps lower your cholesterol.
- It maintains a healthy weight.
- Honey has a rich taste, and is a much better alternative to sugar.
- Honey is loaded with antioxidants.
- It aids better digestion.
- Its rich in iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
Garlic And Honey Benefits
1. Garlic With Honey Benefits Your Skin
Raw honey and garlic benefits your skin health, making the texture smooth and glossy. Consume it daily and you’ll get rid of the majority of skin inflammations. The two ingredients rejuvenate your skin and leave a lasting glow.
2. Garlic And Honey Helps Manage Weight
Having a garlic and honey solution everyday on an empty stomach helps you lose weight. It’s a popular weight loss remedy. Consume the two in their raw form and lose even stubborn fat…much faster!
3. Effectively Treats Seasonal Allergies
All thanks to the antibacterial properties of both ingredients, the mix helps you keep away from seasonal allergies like cold, flu and cough. In a matter of a few days, it’ll effectively relieve the symptoms.
4. Honey And Raw Garlic Benefits Your Immune System
Honey and garlic is a perfect combination to strengthen your immunity. It keeps you healthy and prevents the attack of several critical diseases.
5. Raw Honey And Garlic Are Your Very Own Energy Boosters
If your routine is strenuous and you constantly feel exhausted, chuck out caffeine and try the honey garlic mix. It has no harmful after effects and you stay energized throughout the day.
6. Garlic And Honey Benefits Your Cholesterol Levels
Keeping the levels under control, both honey and garlic keep your heart absolutely healthy. The mix prevents thickening of your blood to reduce the chances of an attack, blood clotting and more.
Preparation: Garlic And Honey Mix
In a cup of honey (around 350 grams), add around 12 ground cloves of garlic. Pour the mix into a jar and cover it with a lid. Then, store the jar in a dark area, at room temperature. Open it after a week and then, consume a spoon full of this mix everyday. Make sure you always take it on an empty stomach. Both the ingredients, garlic as well as honey benefit your system and have tons of nutrients.
Note: Articles on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness on natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.