What is sea buckthorn? This is a berry producing shrub found in Asia, Europe and North America. It’s been used in traditional medicine for over a thousand years. Let’s take a look at the important sea buckthorn benefits, as well as its dosage and side effects…
Sea Buckthorn Benefits
- It treats skin diseases, including skin cancer.
- It promotes wound healing.
- This plant boosts digestive health.
- It helps manage cholesterol.
- It also reduces blood pressure.
- Diabetes is among the sea buckthorn medicinal uses.
- This herb boosts immunity.
- It reduces the signs of premature ageing.
- It treats skin burns.
- Boosting liver health is also among the sea buckthorn uses.
- It reduces inflammation too.
The dosage varies greatly, depending on the condition being treated. In general, one can take this herb in the form of a capsule, oil extract, cream, berries, as well as a tea.
- Reduced blood pressure
- Slow clotting
Note: Posts on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness about natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.