Dry fruits are potent enough to benefit human health in a number of ways. Not only do they consist of high amounts of dietary fiber, but they also provide us with many other essential nutrients. Walnuts are nourishing for the brain, almonds are excellent for bones, pistachios reduce aggravated Pitta, and cashews are skin-cleansing. So, how amazing would it be to use all of these ingredients and bind them into laddus? These are complete energy balls, the recipe is simple and the taste is oh-so-tempting. So, here’s how to make the best dry fruit laddu recipe and relish the balls all through the year, not just during the festive time!
Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe
What You’ll Need:
For the dry fruit laddu recipe, use the following ingredients:
- Cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, and pistachio nuts – 25 grams each
- 80 grams of jaggery
- 2-4 tbsp water
What To Do:
For the preparation of this tridosha balancing dry fruit laddu recipe, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Roughly chop and lightly toast the nuts for a few seconds to get that added crunchiness.
- Melt the jaggery brick in a pan and constantly keep stirring.
- Add a spoon of water to prevent the jaggery from sticking.
- Once the jaggery melts and takes the consistency of honey, add the ingredients, stir a bit and switch off the stove.
- Bind the laddus, let them cool and enjoy when you crave something sweet.
- Store in an air-tight jar!
What more can you add to enrich the experience? Use figs, raisins, seedless dates and/or desiccated coconut. It’s not only going to give you a punch of nutrition but also warms up the body overall, making it a great winter dessert.
You can easily modify and create your own dry fruit laddu recipe. Share your versions with us!
Note: Posts on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness about natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.