Aging is an inevitable process. It can be harsh…but can’t it also be beautiful? Can’t we accept the circumstances as well as age gracefully? Can’t we switch to a healing mindset and use anti-aging home remedies – rather than destructive medications with disturbing side effects? Yes, we certainly can!
What Happens When You Age?
1. You notice your skin, hair and dental health deteriorate.
2. Your internal organs don’t function as well as ten years ago.
3. You are more prone to bodily ailments.
4. Increasing age also affects your sexual life.
5. You tend to have lesser energy as well as concentration.
How To Age Gracefully And Adopt Anti-Aging Home Remedies?
1. Figure out a diet plan that’s rich in antioxidants, fiber, and multivitamins along with multi-minerals.
2. Increase your fluid (water and natural juices or soups) intake.
3. You can take Hingwastaka Churna for improved digestion.
4. Ashwagandha can help improve your mental state for developing a more positive outlook.
1. Make time for exercising or yoga.
2. Adequate rest is important.
3. Keep yourself occupied as a hobby.
4. Listen to soothing music.
5. To prevent depression, do not stop socializing.
6. Keep a track of your medical status.
7. Regular oil massage is recommended. It helps prevent early skin sagging and also maintains your bone health.
8. A soothing foot massage will induce better sleep.
9. Adopt stress management techniques – yoga and meditation.
10. Your sexual capabilities too will decline. But accepting the change and talking with your partner can help make improvements.
Anti-Aging Treatment In Ayurveda
This anti-aging medicine in Ayurveda has several beneficial properties. It keeps you looking younger for a longer time. It rejuvenates the body as well as strengthens the mind.
Rasayana translates to ‘rejuvenation’. The Ayurvedic miracle Rasayana treats your mind and body. It’s a mix of about 40 different herbs that take months for the preparation.
Indian ginseng or ashwagandha works like magic and is amongst the most powerful anti-aging home remedies. Consult your Ayurvedic doctor regarding the correct dosage for you.
This mixture of fruits, herbs, and minerals helps you keep your physical as well as mental state intact. It’s also a great medicine to pacify Vata dosha which is often aggravated with old age.
Generously apply some honey to your skin every alternate day and make it soft as well as moisturized.
6. Carrot And Potato
Chop, boil and mash the two. Add a pinch of turmeric and baking soda in some water. Prepare a pack and then you can say goodbye to wrinkles. This maintains a youthful look and evens out your skin tone.
Note: This article is solely for the purpose of sharing information. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So before using anything to treat yourself, always consult your doctor.