This is a matter of great concern for couples who are failing to conceive a baby. Conventional medicine is one treatment method for infertility. However, Ayurveda has its own take on this issue. When you resort to Ayurvedic treatments, they offer you natural ways to increase the chances of getting pregnant. Many psychological, physical as well as environmental causes affect fertility. But, Ayurvedic approaches help nurture the seed in the plant and increase the chances of getting pregnant without any complications.
How To Increase The Chances Of Getting Pregnant: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Ayurveda compares the human fertility process to that of plants. The human ovulation and menstrual cycles are like the plant seasons. A healthy uterus is like the fertile land. Watering as well as proper nourishment are similar to a proper nutrition in humans. And the quality of seed can be compared with the quality of sperm as well as ovum.
So, it’s important that both men and women are healthy enough to initiate the process of conceiving.
Ways To Get Pregnant Fast? Restore Your Balance!
- Enhance your digestive system.
- Get rid of the bodily toxins. Do not let them accumulate.
- Ensure the excretory system works well.
- Pacify your doshas – Vata, Pitta as well as Kapha
- Manage stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Get proper nutrient intake. Have a diet that’s regular.
- Develop a better emotional connection with your partner.
- Don’t overindulge in sexual activities, but also don’t suppress the urge for a longer time.
- Allow traumas to completely heal, so that it doesn’t damage your tissues and reduce the chances of getting pregnant.
How To Increase The Chances Of Getting Pregnant? Try These Ayurvedic Treatments!
1. Abhyanga For Getting Pregnant Faster
This therapeutic treatment helps restore the doshic balance. All the medicated oils used in an abhyanga massage provide desired results.
2. Panchkarma Processes To Conceive
When your body gets rid of toxins, the digestive system also automatically corrects itself. Each cell gets proper nourishment to maintain hormonal balance and heal the body. Then, your immunity improves. This supports the conception process.
3. Snehapanam For Pregnancy
If you are unable to conceive, the Snehapanam treatment helps initiate the process. It involves the consumption of medicated ghee (clarified butter) to treat the digestive disorders as well as increase the chances of pregnancy.
4. Podikkizhi To Conceive
This is a process done with the help of some powerful herbs to relieve your tensions, clear toxins, stimulate better circulation as well as strengthen the muscles.
5. Elakizhi To Increase The Chances Of Pregnancy
This is a type of massage where anti-Vata plant leaves are fried with some herbal ingredients and tied into a cloth. After dipping into warming medicated oils, the body is then massaged to reduce any inflammation and provide healing properties.
Note: Articles on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness on natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.