Lowering libido isn’t just a men-only problem. Several women today face the condition and the abnormal sexual differences lead to pretty severe complications. According to Ayurveda, a Kapha imbalance is responsible for frigidity in women. It disrupts your individual as well as married life. Therefore, frigidity treatment in Ayurveda works on reviving the lost interest along with focusing on other internal as well as external therapies. The remedies help restore your overall well-being and effectively eliminate the accumulated toxins.
What Causes Frigidity In Women?
Frigidness in women arises due to the following reasons:
Psychological factors –
- Involvement guilt
- Stress, anxiety as well as depression
- A no-to-low understanding between the partners
- Persistent conflicts
- Sexual abuse
Physiological factors –
What Are The Frigidity Symptoms?
The signs are quite evident – you keep avoiding situations of coming in close contact with your partner. You may also find it difficult to hold onto your mood. Gradually, nothing works to turn you on!
1. Make Necessary Lifestyle Tweaks.
- Reduce everyday stress.
- Exercise daily to remain active.
- Talk your heart out with your partner.
- Avoid alcohol as well as smoking.
- Go low on caffeinated and carbonated drinks.
- A strict no-no to processed foods.
- Practice abhyanga – it stimulates the nervous system.
- Keep the private area well-moisturized for pain-free intercourse.
2. Have A Nourishing Diet.
Incorporate promising herbs, spices, and foods to treat frigidity in women:
- Ginger enhances the sexual drive.
- Chives heighten libido levels.
- Kava Kava is commonly used for frigidity treatment.
- Fenugreek is an easily available aphrodisiac.
- Saw palmetto improves and increases vaginal lubrication.
- Cinnamon enhances genital blood circulation.
- Ginseng balances the female endocrine system.
- Shatavari too overcomes such female problems.
Apart from these, add alfalfa roots, brown rice, whole wheat flour, nuts, prunes, raisins, fresh fruits as well as figs to your everyday diet. Spices like fennel, sage, parsley, and anise also help combat frigidness.
3. Try Ayurvedic Home Remedies.
In a glass of warm milk add 2-3 strands of saffron. Drink it every night before sleeping to calm frigidness in women.
Try Banyan Tree Roots Powder.
Add 2 tsp of dry Banyan tree root powder in a cup of warm milk and drink this daily. You’ll definitely feel the frigidness reducing.
Being a sexual tonic, ashwagandha is capable of curing female problems related to the reproductive as well as mental health. So, in a glass of warm cow’s milk, add half a teaspoon of ashwagandha powder to attain the benefits.
Note: Articles on Ayurvedum are solely for the purpose of sharing the goodness of Ayurveda and bringing awareness on natural and healthy living. Please do not substitute it for professional medical advice. Ingredients discussed can interfere with certain medications. So, before using anything to treat yourself, always consult an Ayurveda doctor or practitioner.